Tuesday, January 12, 2010




wow it's cold here deep into my everything - a productive day though, some work got done on the house, yup yup, it's all good, the garage[roof] situation lookin up for sure, and school starts up again this week and I'm on the studio schedule so welp inner bee stings always make me the most effective person in any room so I'll just go with that I'm sure, some kinda way

"Cuddle Alone," She Keeps Bees

A reader calling herself Rebellioness collaborated with me to come up with five revolutionized approaches to the art of rebellion. I present them here for your use, Virgo, as they identify the kinds of behavior that will be most nurturing for you to cultivate in the coming weeks. 1. Experimenting with uppity, mischievous optimism. 2. Invoking insurrectionary levels of wildly interesting generosity. 3. Indulging in an insolent refusal to be chronically fearful. 4. Pursuing a cheeky ambition to be as wide-awake as a dissident young messiah. 5. Bringing reckless levels of creative intelligence to all expressions of love.

[yeah, something like that . . . ]

like this maybe