Sunday, October 12, 2008


I keep telling myself: do something else. So what in 24 hours do I do, besides try not to think about it?
I went to this and spent most of a day learning about vermicomposting from the mother of a man I met last year when I was helping Bale Dave on that job site I posted pics of [and speaking of pics, he finally uploaded some of his roof onto his BaleonBale website] - she’s about 100 years old and wheelchair bound and has oxygen up her nose the whole time and she wheels herself around like she’s on a dirt bike and she’s a worm whisperer in a thick Bavarian accent. I thought she was going to pop a wheelie any minute as she whipped through her routine, “Get the Ved Vigglers (red wigglers) not ze urthen verms who are vat and lacy (not the earthworms because they’re fat and lazy)!”
"Nobody Waits," Track N Field [the flutething at apx 2:15]