Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What are you doing?
Yoga.
Have you gone crazy?
Good question, though unrelated to yoga.
You look weird.
You’re eating an apple sideways with approximately 8 teeth left in your head.
But I have clothes on.
I have clothes on, these are yoga clothes.
You’re practically buck naked.
I am not!, these are yoga shorts.
This is the living room.
You should try it.
Yoga? (curlynose ick look)
No, being half naked in the living room. Big guys all do it while they watch tv.
You mean if I take my pants off you’ll let me watch tv?
(ha, got me) Well, only sports. Big guys watch sports in their underwear.
(drops em, grabs the remote)

Morrissey – To Me You Are a Work of Art
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bonus track – Dear God Please Help Me