Thursday, April 27, 2006

the limits of love (v.2)

The background: Ears has a crush on his teacher, The Beootyful Miss Molly.
The context: Watching Shrek2.

Do ugly people fall in love?
Yes [where do you think all the little ugly people come from?]. And they're not ugly, they're ogres.
You're in love with Destiny now, says Ears, teasing.
No I am not. And. She's not ugly, she just has brown skin, and she's the smartest girl. People with brown skin aren't ugly are they?
No, definitely not.
At first Bianka was the smartest, but then I found out she couldn't really read. Now Destiny is the smartest, says The Little Judge.
I thought you were the smartest, says Ears, goading.
I am the smartest boy, Destiny is the smartest girl. I'm still better at reading than any girl.
What is Destiny better at?, I ask.
Talking, girls are always talking when they should be doing their work, says The Judge.
Look (at Shrek), they're in love because they fart together in the mud bath, says Ears. (giggle giggle giggle)
Have you smelled Molly's farts?, asks The Judge of his brother, his turn at tease-bat.
I wish. [lol]

Counting Crows (Shrek 2 sountrack) - Accidentally in Love