Monday, April 27, 2020







um, I think this means that I have great oxygen (no covid) ft the heart rate of a squirrel (yes crazy) 


Mondays are still Monday. I wake up, still not sick but tired to the bone, I just don't want to anymore.

Gratitude. Turn it around in my head. I still have a job. I lie here turning my Mind over, like a fat semiconscious patient in my skull, prone to bed sores, I shove it onto its stomach. Feel. Fucking. Grateful. "I want a cold pressed juice and a yoga class." I know Mind, we all want things we can't have any more. "What is the point?" Don't ask that, just move. "Or what?" Sigh, I dunno man, we just gotta stand up and go turn on zoom and do the dishes and shit. "No." Siiiiigh, how about I jack you up on a momentary high?, let's buy a shirt or something on Amazon. "Amazon is evil." It is, Mind, but you're busted and won't work without little doses of serotonin like a tweaker fuckbrain. "Ok show me the tshirts." A woman in a man's t-shirt and boyshorts, c'mon, you can get out of bed for that... "Oh okay 😤"