Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Mos Def-MsFat Booty
 I looked at the news for a minute today. I can't imagine what it is like to be there, HERE, in a hospital now, as either giver or taker.

Jasper has today a giant eye ulcer, perfect timing, there is no vet, I look it up online. But then, stop and just LOOK - is that a pressure outward to relieve with a cut?, I ask myself. Like the bible advises, if a wound offend thee too much?

When is it time to cut a thing loose? A loved one, a limb, a cornea, your own life?

For today at least, I didn't have to decide. I unflunked students. I relieved my African American son from needing to enter a store with a mask on because I had aplenty. And I found the blue and white tube of goo that I hope relieves superelderlydogeye pressure by morning. ( I moved that goo from Lewiston that aaron knew what it was for cow medicine, wow so lucky...)

I still have it easy.