Monday, November 06, 2017

When he is between other women, Trainwreck always thought/thinks the world of me.

While I think that is absurd and frankly awful, to have and to keep shopping instead of to have and hold, I am noting the obvious parallel:

I am channeling the dating that others do (I should be doing?) into house shopping ft nesting instead. That is what I do. I house flirt.

I go out, fall in love for a minute with something new. Then I think about all the effort that anything new always is, I worry there are hidden downsides to the new one for which I will be unprepared (mine isn't perfect but it is KNOWN which I LIKE, I am just not a woohoo new dick/house kinda girl naturally). Then I decide to spend a little more effort on the house I have (paint usually, I like to paint and that doesn't require $$/skill just time/effort and I like chores so). Then I think: I like you after all, House. (I just wish you weren't such a long drive whatever that's bumming me out.)

Then I do suuuuper nerdy shit like look up my home equity and related credit scores lol. Like, looking in the mirror and thinking that I look sexier because my house (dick substitute) loves me.
dammit, I want a perfect 800, so I can win the 'Human Birkenstock Award'