Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Vague very slight language thing, I wouldn't even say accent, more like a flavor. Idiot savant style knowledge (of roof materials in this instance). A brother and dad another couple 'like a brother' brothers own the business. He stands in the kitchen looking like he is surprised (and super nice but slightly annoyed) to be there once he has told me all that. I can't help it. I think: I like you. Not like he was hot kinda thing, just the particularity of that kind of odd is charming to me.

When he sends me the written estimate (which I accepted) (staying for the winter at least) (and I'm overcompensating for cheating on my house in my head), it has his name on it. Seriously? I had to ask. Greek via Ukraine, he is surprised I noticed, doesn't really remember, grew up here but in an immigrant family blabla.

What is that I like about slightly "off" people who are herdlings belonging to herds *that hate people like me*!? I am wayyy too modern mongrel to be anything but in the wrong. Like how Jasper gets crushed out on cats. I bet Tranwreck's mother prays thank you at every mass to the Polish Jesus that I am no longer in her reality.

Peter Rosenberg re hiphop, "I've always been drawn to loving things that require defense." I totally relate to that sentiment! And I am gonna guess hiphop does not admire you back much for your trouble.