Sunday, November 05, 2017



Me (driving too fast to tat from first realtor): Ok life lesson..
Ears: oooookay..?
Me: don't start a tattoo when you have pms
Ears: gigglegiggle - I love how you have SONS to give that to, don't get a tattoo during pms, got it
Me: no no, don't START a tattoo
Ears: hahahahahaha riiiight
Me: riiiiiiight cz now my dumb ass has to get a hummingbird filled in today for what feels like nooooo reason except to torture myself on a random Saturday hahahahahaha
Ears: hahahahahaha your midlife crises are hilarious
Me: right? at least there's that hahahahaha

How do you also sell a house and move and alllll that on top of alllll this already to manage? How did I do it last time?? I wanted the Greek. Desire tipped my scales. This house was both lovable in itself and at that man's feet. And that's how I summoned the oomph. I was fooling myself obviously, but it worked.

There ain't no pheromone pot of gold in Tonawanda to fool myself with. I would get the workbenches he is leaving behind in the basement that smells like sawdust, the quintessential mansmell, another ghost.