Sunday, October 29, 2017

I think I might buy this. It has been on the market a few minutes. Close to a lot of faculty friends, who are making that area the new 'Phd ghetto', like my big red double used to be in Parkside. The agent sold my last two houses, like a shark that guy is, but he likes me and I like him. His gaymean humor is fantastic. We share aesthetic opinions (Italian aging, the hair, ya gotta invest in your hair). So he texted me right back and I have an appointment to see it next Sat, sooner than the open house and same day I get my tattoo finished colored in. Is that a sign? If it has a clawfoot tub, that is definitely a sign..

There is nothing keeping me here necessarily. Nobody would be sad if I left. What is here is ME, this house, what I made of it, the safespace dog den feel of it. But I make that wherever I go. I am that.