Thursday, October 05, 2017

Harvest moon tonight. Landing in October for the first time in a decade, it's a lucky one. It will be huge and bright especially at rise (around 630-8 pm est). Look up. Reap what you've sewn. Sit and think: what have I got (inventory)? Then take a risk with some piece of it, in the categories of love or commerce particularly (investments). It should feel a little scary, exposing, if it is a real risk. If you make an offering of risking something, you will be lucky in the next month.

Yesterday, offhandedly I said I would embark on a 30 day no fap challenge. It was that song, "you are the reason I'm alone and masturbate". I thought: my ex is not a reason for my puss anywhichway (god damn it). Since I had rubbed it out already, technically today is day one of the challenge. I cannot imagine how that could bring luck, but that is the point of self-imposed discipline. You can't know what you can get out of yourself until you leash yourself and find out.

Beyonce - If I Were a Boy (ft You Oughta Know) - sing loud in the car