Monday, July 28, 2014

"They were sorry, they were saying with their bodies, they were accepting each other back, and that feeling, that feeling of being accepted back again and again, of someone’s affection for you always expanding to encompass whatever new flawed thing had just manifested in you, that was the deepest, dearest thing he’d ever." George Saunders, The Tenth of December

Do people, couples, come back from infidelity?  They must.  They have, I know, I've known a few and found out about a few more recently, people you'd never think. I've never been this close to anything like that before.  Not like REALLY.  I mean, maybe as a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, which is hard enough, but not like. I don't know. It's very confusing. And although it seems like most people have walked this road on one side or another, each instance seems as unique as a fingerprint. 

One thing for sure, I am getting the fuck off


facebook.  That shit is fucked up in the way it suggests pearls of universals that are not in my universe.  It just makes me crazy.  Like all of this has made me crazy.  I don't even want to be on this planet, and I don't mean that in a suicidal way, I mean that as in a humans are weird suck ass whatever motherfuckers kind of way.