Tuesday, October 19, 2010


t'was a gorgeious day. I took a ride out to see Bale's new barn project and to buy myself a humungo mum from the nursery nearby. on my way, a pheasant ran out right in front of my car. thank goodness nobody else was on the country road so I could slam on my breaks and then admire his cocky ass, strolling off into the grass slowly as if he was letting me check him out. they are WAY bigger than you think, with longer tails and brighter colors, like if Ru Paul was a turkey he'd be a pheasant.

Originally pheasants came from Greece, near the area of the Phasis River, from which we get the name pheasant. There they ran wild in the kingdom of Colchis.

Pheasant is most often linked to the energies of family fertility and sexuality. Most pheasants have splendid tail plumes. Tail plumes have long been associated with sexuality and the greater expression of it. The colors and kinds of feathers reflect much, and most pheasants have a variety of colors and feathers which should be examined. They all can reflect different aspects of the energies the pheasant symbolize for you. Pheasants are good teachers in how to set romantic moods through the warmth of colors
.

If pheasant crosses your path, its medicine gives you the ability to attract love and creativity as the male pheasant does; he often has a harem of three mates at a time. Pheasants have strong libidos and are able to attract a healthy amount of attention from desirable partners.



I bought the red mum.