Thursday, October 21, 2010


laying here, doing nothing at all but thinking


Yesterday sucked ass. Those Madame President days, ugh. I mean, I love my job, I'm grateful for how much I can still care for it, but oy vei faculty are a bunch of divas. Running those meetings drains the absolute life outa me, and the "upside" such that is it comes downs to "wow, I can actually do this shit and do it well and not lose my mind, go figure." I'm pleasantly surprised to find that I grew up somewhere along the way and survived it. And I do like wearing those little suits, I admit it. But now, I gotta disappear for a day back into myself. If I possibly can, I always schedule the Thursday off after a Madame day, so I can have a fistful of hours in quiet (music probably, or maybe not), usually cleaning or some other 'self sorting' type task, along with a dose of laying here, just purely thinking.

ambulance ltd - yoga means union