Thursday, October 29, 2009


No matter how old you become, there will always be a part of you that is still a small child, dreaming about what it will be like to be all grown up. Saturn, our planetary professor, is intent on giving us lessons that will push us to be the kind of people we want to be. He moves into Libra now [out of VIRGO finally! just to clarify that point], focusing his lessons on the realm of relationships.

Think that sounds innocent enough? Sucka! Saturn sticks with you for the better part of 3 years. You'll be way better off by the time he lets you out of cosmic detention, but meanwhile you're working your ass off on yourself by yourself. Look out Libra, here he comes. Me, I'm free now, free to choose . . .

Wantdog random sampler repost playlist:
A Tribe Called Quest- I Left My Wallet in El Segundo (vamp. remix)

certified bananas – kiss the girl (baltimore remix)

Faithless ft. Nina Simone – I Want More

"Wait for Love," Josh Ritter



Raul Midón - Pick Somebody Up (when I got to this one, I pressed repeat repeat repeat)