Wednesday, October 07, 2009


more work on the living roof, which always puts me in a worldhopeful mood except for witnessing BaleD some kinda killing himself-speaking of whom, his bale house was showcased this last weekend in the local portion of the national green buildings tours of homes and is "WNY's greenest house" as well as solar construction of the year - he won't send me the actual links bc he says that's too vain (in an age when people make a business of directing web traffic to their miscarriages for christ sake [eyeroll]) so more info on the zero-energy aspects of the building at a variety of older sites like here for instance. there's also a Voice of America piece about the house this last week, but I can't find the damn thing yet [eyeroll]

work soundtrack, his picks of mine:
"How I Got Over," The Roots
natural self - feet keep moving
"People Get Ready (Impressions cover)," Seal
the allman bros - midnight rider
Solomon Burke - None of Us are Free
bonus track:
Kings of Convenience – I Don't Know What I Can Save You From