Wednesday, July 23, 2008


A spirituality weekend typa deal, we went into the woods and my stress level went down and we petted a lot of stray cats. We liked the healing temple and the fairy walk, ie the silent part and the other silent part. We stayed in a corner room, it had a nice crossbreeze. We got a lego thing per each night and in the quiet crossbreeze, we put them together and then went to bed contented. I liked being in the same room, crosswise to their own antique double bed, the lego peopling Mars all over the floor. On the way home, I tried to hang onto it, but my blood pressure went up with every mile closer. I hated being away from home, but mid-moving is like being displaced from home All The Time. Money or reasons or project or whatever, I’m going to fucking hate moving and the thought of it is filling me with tsunamis of stress, around which I am slamming down a lot of haagen daz. A lot.

And I am right back at it, hoping to sleep thru as much of it as humanly possible, and ball bust my way thru the rest.

This is the kind of thing that FPH finds very funny and sometimes I do too and other times it makes me want to croak ft. go to sleep – this genre is a mix of funny and embarrassing to the point of horrifying. It is funny though: