Thursday, February 21, 2008


I wrote a stream of consciousness about my worries last night before I could fall asleep and I've taken it down since - I hate it and wish it'd go away so I could sleep, but my worrying will never go away, and I just realized why: my list of worries is pretty much everyone who reads this blog plus my parents. You'd think I'd be fretting money or something with the house thing whatever, but I'm not really- it's only money, so I could only lose a house and then live somewhere else, and that would never happen unless something terrible happened to one of the people I'm worrying about in which case my depression would be the cause of loss - see? The stream of consciousness list was a personnel list. So you'd all have to be Dead for me to knock off worrying, basically. Now, do I look at that as "count my blessings" or as "I'm fucked" - ? hmmmmm? Is there another option than glass half-full/empty that I might be missing? Besides, please God bla,begblabla -? [i.e. jackie] Besides, everyone be Happy and Nearby god damn it! -? [i.e. dane] Come to think of it those last two options are glass half-full/empty, now aren't they?

:/

Meanwhile, from DMS: How white are you? I prefer Bud Lite and KFC, but I think I'm still guilty enough for Whiteyton if I get a Schwinn.