Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Welp, the Last of the Famous International Playboys is officially off to the cradle of Western Thought and the native-born bride buffet. Upside to everything: I get to talk about him behind his back. Although a wa wa wa –ish soundtrack was up overnight, I managed to restrain myself from posting “Leaving on a Jet Plane” as FaintedInk suggested,

I spent the morning lying around thinking about the last 2 Augusts trying to back up from the immediate moment – this is our 3rd August ‘together’ i.e. floating together in some same karmic boat.

Now what?

[Stop Thinking.]

I’m wondering if I can/could be as good w the wife buffet thing as K. is being with the Doctor thing. MAYBE. It’d be better than no brother, for sure – I always come back to that. I don't acquire people easily at all, as in BARELY, so write-offs are extremely expensive. And using the kid-love model, letting go is often what’s required (unless you’re Greek ha ha) soooo ya gotta be prepared for that . . . But shopping with him for his stags and does outfit might be beyond me. I dunno. Then I think yeah but who is going to make sure she knows the 100 meanings of “get bent”? (AH!). That part is just realllly hard, no getting around it.



"This Too Shall Pass," Danny Schmidt