Friday, February 02, 2007

There is a peninsula around here somewhere that houses a cluster of international elementary schools where Chinese kids and kids of oil riggers go to school together. I wonder how much that costs and I wonder what it would be worth to a person 15 years from now to have learned Chinese at 6 years old. Like how many licks does it take to a get to the center of a tootsie pop, I’ll never know.

I am flushing downward towards a 20 hour flight backwards in time, and into snow among a long list of other irritants and spirit festers. If I get the isle seat next to the shitter I’m going to coldclock somebody. I can clearly see how S. got blacklisted for pissy.

My camera ran out of juice before the house-sized concrete cabbage.








"Abide with Me," Thelonious Monk
"Satyagraha (Conclusion),"
Philip Glass
"Incurable" - Piano Magic

My best friend's mother is dying. Today her time. What will be yesterday tomorrow for me, I guess. I hope someone is there with her now. Everyone is there. I can't think of anything on earth that would make me wish I had been "back" sooner.