Friday, February 16, 2007










.

I could never really see it, about Yoko. But he could. And I could see It about him. I think there are moments like those, it’s a genre of moments of a type, wherein you suspend dismissal because of the respect you have for the one half or part of something that works and is affirmed between/amongst them in some kind of way. It’s not mere politeness. It’s humility on an aesthetic level. Teach me, to See. Just give this a minute. Think about it kinda sexy and invoking New York City, where her John hit the pavement. It won’t make your regular playlist, but.

Yoko Ono – Uh,oooh

In case you didn’t know this factoid, that pic was taken hours before he died. She didn’t want to get naked. She agreed with it in principle, the point of the thing, but not so much the actual naked part so much. Considering the running-by-the-window pace at which I took that in-the-mirror pick down yesterday, um, yeah I’m feeling that.