Wednesday, April 12, 2023

My mother is sick. Nerve wracking af. 

And my daughter, lord Jesus give me patience. 🤦‍♀️ 

You'd think this whole getting engaged thing would cheer me up but it just annoys the fuck out of me. How the hell is "oh but now we are in it together" from a man 1000 miles away supposed to make me happier about a fucking thing? And if he were here, I'm quite certain I'd have one more thing just driving me fucking crazy, even worse. I mean as if his existence in itself somehow magically gives me less to worry about or deal with!? Who thinks like that?!?! Someone who has had a rom com lobotomy? 🤨 Reminds me of that moronic "bride" baseball hat Low Cunning gave me. Gaslighting me 🤨


pray for mom / she's the only reason I haven't punched y'all in the face #myempathyguru

thiev corp - state of the union