Friday, June 24, 2022

 



water



I unclenched my memory fists and made a pocket of air in which I put a lake property the size of that bubble. here.

here I have been thinking, trying to. I hear a woman nearby talking about Melrose Place, perhaps someone famous died again

Roe v Wade was overturned today. I don't hear anyone talking about it. so much of what I have been thinking = my choices were often between a rock and a hard place (I chose the rock and it got harder or chose the hard place that turned to cement). is it any wonder I'm unhappy with that? with my life feeling about to end any day now, and looking back there is so much HARD ROCK? I can't imagine a girl like me, a girl like I was, is well served by having even fewer choices than I did

imagine a layer of hard over water, an air bubble under the hard layer, one big enough for the whole face of a woman

50 Cent - Many Men