Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Reading tea leaves.

I'm gonna guess that the hospitalizations number is key, not the ventilated number. Hypothesis: The ventilated number is going down because 1 it's a risk to healthcare workers so they're probably trying to avoid it and 2 it doesn't work (people die almost always) so healthcare workers are just logically not doing it as much. They should probably be reporting use of ECMO, although that machine is also a risky shit show as I recall...

Meanwhile, everything continues to go to utter shit. At least two of my kids are completely bonkers and a giant pain in the ass - one is here, turning into a gay version of his father (NOT an improvement in the BITCHY department, utterly insufferable), and the other one has The Bug held hostage in a 2 residence home with one residence empty that I'm paying for. Either of those people will have a nervous breakdown and threaten suicide at the drop of a hat. Single mothering, for the record, sucks.

And evvvvvveryone I work with has either lost it similarly or is being driven crazy by somebody who has gone crazy.

+CONSTANTSPECTEROFDEATH

And, I still need to get laid + needy boyfriend far away = few upsides.

In sum,
FUCKMEINTHEGOATASS, shit!


o gee is that a gray sky and relentless cold out my window?, what a big fucking surprise!, I wonder when the hornets will arrive (followed by goddamn frogs raining out if the sky ..)