Saturday, May 04, 2019

Let's review how it was to be with the other man. None of that would have happened, for better and worse. Was it worth it? Would we do it all again?

Nebraska. He is courting me. I am honest with him but not an open book. I did mention that I love a man I couldn't be with. It just never works, I said. Nebraska accidentally got a divorce. He loved his wife but she didn't love him back enough, so he tried 'the polyamorous thing'. That NEVER works. So he understands 'it just never works' as a category. What else could I say? That my sons were 6 and 4 when we started, and now they are 21 and 19, and still after all that time, the man will not sleep over when they're here? Nebraska would come here on a plane and climb into my bed right now if I let him. Thank god he lives in Omaha, if he were in Cambridge he would have gotten a nexus pass the day he met me. So like Trainwreck, intent on me is his courtship style. Does not compute diffidence.

The ass tattoo was easier to explain than what we are. A friendship, just that, which is also a perennial loverplant. Even when it is gone it's still there, in the ground, waiting for warmth.

Always too hot or too cold. Why can't men just maintain a livable constant temp?


"I want ft. one shirt neither more nor less"

VIRGO Remind yourself of the qualities you prefer to see in the people you spend time with. New people are coming into your world and your choice of company can change who you are.