Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Last night, after another long day, Greek roofer blowing up my phone about his reno cousin dudes, but even tho he is doing me a solid, I have no time to care. Get here, find them waiting. I am like, shit, these stockings are sagcity and my dress smells like 2 dozen arguments. But ok hi hi, shake hands, thank you thank you, I really need this drywalling done etc, last handshake goes to the finish work cousin I haven't met before. He holds my hand for a microsecond too long, enough for me to notice: He looks like you.


I don't understand what the signs from God tell me. (Do you even believe in God?)


FC in a tulip week. With a motion to censure the administration coming through. All hell has been breaking loose for weeks coming to a head today, when I will be in front of 100+ angry people again. I ordered a blood red dress trimmed in black leather for the occasion. And the dude will be here alone all day, solving a problem for me. "Sure that okay?" Yes, of that much I am sure.


Sweet.