Monday, September 25, 2017

VIRGO You'll call a few key shots. It's because a lot seems to fall under your jurisdiction these days. You really aren't going out of your way to run things. This is a natural result of just being who you are.

Snort. Ya. My boss calls me Bosslady.

Faculty Council week. First of the new year of all new VPs. And the moved the whole thing to the big fancy pharmacy hall. They are going to start recording and live streaming it, God help me. Then the week ends with the Klienhans gig and the inaugural gala over the weekend. By Sunday, I am going to feel like I had a high colonic of professional grade white people.

Finefine. I will have zero time for existential crisis this week. Stay tuned for the rebound urge to run for it into the northern wilds. In the back of my mind, the camper from the Frazy Ford video is stuck...