Saturday, April 30, 2011

the sound/video quality of this is not super terrific - Sunnie took it w her phone - but it's so friggin adorable - it's Crown Chakra singing a song he wrote for his kid, and he brought out the kid to harmonize w him (teaching him to be a little rockstar, teehee). when the kid chimes in at about 3:20, it's sooo cute omg, then Thighs backs him up with the guitar riff, it is cute on steriods (that's me you hear giggling next to Sunnie): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2eKTXFRVs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

then Clyde, LMG's band, which was okay but I wanted to hear the whole last set and had arrived just in time for it, perfect timing to get a drink and hug Tony cz they're on a break (who made a beeline right for me, BIG HUG, he loves the wallflower in me, and I appreciate that), Badfish for me when they started up again . . . but The Hydra went with me to Waterstreet after all, and after sitting still for 3 songs it looks at itself and thinks "we could be fighting or fucking right now" (SIGH) so home I go cz they want to get into their hot tub to hate or love each other . . fair enough, I kinda want a hot tub, they are nice on a chilly night I must say.

it was a good night, "good people" (I like good people)