Tuesday, November 10, 2009



There’s this guy at work who is dying slowly of cancer of the everything. He’s leaving at the end of the semester and meanwhile when he’s feeling up to it, we get together for morning coffee couple times a week. I’m the unactualized love of his life, he says, a fact that seems to him both increasingly pressing and increasingly beside the point now that his life is in retrospect mode. I dunno why, but it put me in a foul mood all day yesterday until the mood itself wore me utterly out exhausted . . . I've got an 8 hour yoga class then a PTA night ahead of me today, and already I can feel that something - sorry for myself? mad at mortality? annoyed with humans? short-tempered with sentiments? I really don't know - wearing on my nerves, and I'm not even outa bed yet >:(
No song >:(