Friday, February 27, 2009

---

indifference is a psychological precondition for Igetoffonyoursuffering

---

I'm working on my unattachment mojo, but I refuse to accept that any species will either play dead or attack as its only two modes of being (not even the human male)

for virgo: There's a rung missing on your ladder of success. I suppose you could see that as a problem. It means you won't be able to climb higher by taking two manageable steps, but will be compelled to attempt a giant upward stride. I see this as potentially a good thing, though. The missing rung is exactly the kind of glitch that could activate your dormant reserves of ingenuity. It might even force you to become so smart and resourceful that you'll ultimately rise to a point you wouldn't have been able to if your ascent had come more easily.