Monday, February 09, 2009

for virgo today: Today’s vibes aren’t good, and luck won’t exactly be on your side. Any minor risks, no matter how well thought-out or carefully considered, are unlikely to pay off. This goes for work matters, as well as money matters. There’s also one specific matter where you should avoid rushing a decision! [well I do feel like hauling off and punching somebody, but whom?]


First orb spiders and bees then flyings ants and now this


Jasper the Mighty Wussy Dog just stays up high on the furniture and watches the scurry without so much as a boof. Finally the exterminator calls back, as I enter the elevator at work, and by the time I reach the 4th floor, 10 strangers and several coworkers know that these days I have vermin as moonlight companionship in of all places the damn BEDROOM (where the ants also thought it would be good to hang out - don't vermin know where the kitchen is? have vermin species, like humans seemingly, become less intelligent in recent generations?). At least I'm always good for a giggle, eh? O yeah, I'm the butt(crack) of every joke.


>:(