Saturday, April 20, 2024

Ears ❤️ Sarahconnor 


paperboss, before/after

Finally took Sarahconnor out for a spin. She isn't a gun, she's a fucking cannon. You can't imagine how loud is her kaboom in person 🥰 so satisfying. Still, kinda overkill for the purposes of self-defense (until the apocalypse), so Ears and I signed up for the pistol class in June. I took a shine to the pistols that you pull back on the top that make that very satisfying sound. Ears likes the revolvers. He was a better shot by far - I just took the target out at the hip and blew the top of his skull off - but he jammed the gun when doing the loading-the-chamber sound thing. I did that part with absolutely certainty 🥰 c'mon could it be any kind of surprise that priming a gratifyingly sturdy shooter would be deadcenter in my wheelhouse? 



bonus track, modern kosmology - jane weaver


sarah-c recoil bruising
(I want more)