Thursday, October 01, 2020

Update: they all have it. If there is a God, in answer to my earnest begging re they know not what they do, the tests came back BEFORE anybody went to Wisconsin




Where are all the real life up close personal human images of COVID? Where are the death throws photos? Where are is the equivalent of the napalm girl and Emmett Till? That stupid fucking photo of the germ that looks like a marble w globs on it, nobody can FEEL THAT.  Where is the first dying baby photo album in real time?? Until that happens, nobody can see it. 


Most of the people I love are in WI. they themselves do not seem to realize what a 20+% rate of infection means. Dying alone on all fours in diapers failing to breathe. 


I asked Nebraska to get me in touch with Betty White. I need a PSA from a universally trusted source. Give me 20 seconds Betty, we could stop this show. Maybe.