Saturday, August 22, 2020

WAP 

After yesterday, I got a few emails. One an invitation to apply to live in Boston next year,which is highly competitive and thus highly unlikely but I will try to go. It seems like blogfate, Boston of all places. 

And the rest were about my hair. Nobody sees the rest of me, and when they do again they will see a transformation head to toe that is permanent (if I live). My hair streaks in every direction. My ass is plentywide built to lug supplies. My feet are calloused from bare use. I can't remember the last time I wore underpants. Or make-up. And, I don't shave my pussy anymore. I remember not doing that cz I was ANTI THAT - this time it's not a feminist thing, I'm just like duh who has time or cares (?) If you see a pussy, the benchmark should obviously should be "how wet is it". If any pussy is more than a squeaker for you, given the circumstances, ABRACADABRA salude!

Got a song?