Monday, August 31, 2020

For my birthday, I want..

I heard this talked about on the radio today, but I cant find it. Into The Unknown.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). It takes guts to be assertive, but the alternative is that you let your wishes, preferences and needs go unknown and run the risk of later becoming unsatisfied or disgruntled.

(Snort.
Let's give that the sexiest possible interpretation, shall we?)

TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Aug. 31). There's a difference between being spontaneous and reactive. You'll have bright ideas and follow through without fear to create experiences that elevate you and delight your crew. Even so, this year sees you as less reactive in your decisions, pausing for as long as it takes for wisdom to set in. Sagittarius and Scorpio adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 8, 40, 12, 22 and 18.

After many hours of labor, I thanked him for my birthday present and he was like "wait, what month is this?" 

As we were digging holes for the two new trees, we found a very heavy solid iron Thing - murder weapon ft dildo ft wand looking Thing - which I'll take as a gift from the universe..