Sunday, June 07, 2020

Apparently today is the 2 year anniversary of Django jumping out of the 2nd story window, according to The Girl's fb, she was chronicling change-phobic dog sagas. That flashback feature is the only thing I liked about fb, its accidental hilarious cruelty in sending you happy memories with your now-ex or your now-dead pets.

While I listen to Cuomo, one of the Men In My Life currently, I look back at every June of this blog. I missed John, I moved and missed John. I let him go, finally, in that capacity. Tbone got leukemia. Elmer died. Train ran me over then did it again, I ran him over right back then did it again and again. I let him go, binding his dick in rose gold on my way out. I moved again. And there were other Ends of Days of note in Junes, too, which I recorded along with my personal seismic shifts. The BP oil spill (remember the cats?), for instance, and people got very upset and talked about CHANGE. And then they let it go.

"If you have been to a protest, assume you now have the virus. Tell the people in your life to assume that." Cuomo right now...

this day in wantdog history

"alone time", June 2020