Sunday, August 25, 2019

I am treating this year like trip. An intense backwoods ordeal. What do I need? Toilet paper, much prepared food, careful planning, a spending money budget, back up plans. All the help I can get (light fixture stilllll.. ). I busted my ass last week and ate nothing but hostess and calorie heavy beer. Talked to nobody except to manage children and staff. No co equals for venting support much cz men only work in my same channel and men, well, they're WORK in themselves. They snap at you or whine at you and are no refuge at all, especially if they want to have sex with you, or even worse ever have already, then to them you are just not even a person really. When my father said, to which my sister threw dinner at him recently, that women are just knot holes on a piece of wood, he was just being honest.

I went Sarah Connor on this shit.