Sunday, November 25, 2018


This is amazeballs. I ordered from 3 stores, got groceries delivered to the door, never left my bed except to move to the couch. For $10/month, I can get anything delivered from any grocery store anytime - I can have the gallon of pickles from Sams without the Sams part! That is heavenly!
they're the size of my head, $4!

Now it feels like a challenge: how little could I leave the house? What I really need at this point is an antibiotic. Sure enough. I already arranged for hairdid and nails to start coming to me after Jan 1... I am going to take this one one errand at a time until I just no longer run any errands at all.


If only I could press a button and meetings would conduct themselves. Then I could arrange to never see anybody I don't know or don't care for. Less annoying and fewer germs.