Monday, October 08, 2018



I learned some things about the remodeler guy. They leave him here alone for days, no authority to change/add to the job (construction is like writing - it takes shape as you do it, so you MUST revise) so sometimes he is stuck, like the flooring isn't here yet, and there is yet another cousin falling down on that. He is worried, only 8 more days, then he has a ticket to go home to his woman, in Belarus (talk about a commute!).  He won't be done maybe, though. He is fretting about it, so after my hike and before the flu shot I got him the wallpaint, so he can feel useful whether the baseboard heat units arrive in time or not.

I would rather spend my time getting to know nice people better that I already know than trying to score. So it is just as well nobody dropped from the sky today.