Friday, April 14, 2017

VIRGO: Anyone complaining of circumstances will lose you. Strong character impresses you, though.

Omgtotallytotally. At work especially but in general too, my breaking point. If I hear one more time as an explanation (excuse) as to why someone is coming up woefully short of the moment something lameass like "this or that is hard for me", I will shoot a butterfly in the face and not in a good way.

If you were a snake, it would be a fine time to molt your skin. If you were a river, it would be a perfect moment to overflow your banks in a spring flood. If you were an office worker, it would be an excellent phase to trade in your claustrophobic cubicle for a spacious new niche. In other words, Virgo, you're primed to outgrow at least one of your containers. The boundaries you knew you would have to transgress some day are finally ready to be transgressed. Even now, your attention span is expanding and your imagination is stretching.

Last night my boss accused me of setting someone on fire, 'you're distracting' he fumed as I fuck-it giggled my head off. The particular of this situation aside, in principle FUCK-IT is in order, was my (armscrossy) response. We all wake up bent and obsessed about work even though we get almost nothing important accomplished and nobody is having an affair with anyone. That is just PATHETIC. We are all chasing little ends with unimaginative means. So if I am throwing inappropriate joke shoes whatever into the machines, at least I am setting little fires with what little energy I have for it, trying to wriggle resist against the restraints of the day.

What are you doing, besides more of the same shit you've always done? Do you even have any new sentences to throw at it? I bet not. I bet every single thing you think and say and do today is just recycled, from what you eat to the humorous anecdote you share to the position you fuck in, all of it.  And the better you know me, the more likely it is that I gave you whatever that was in the first place so it wasn't original even once. (Hand on hips, boots on.)