Saturday, February 18, 2017

The other day I had cancer for about an hour.

My tits ache and like any part of a body that aches (think a tooth) that seems to need to stop, go to a doctor blabla. But tits can turn on you and kill you so it is like a RELATIONSHIP a woman has: not easy / potentially (likely) terrible in the long run.

They took pics of them then fussed and I feared the social contract I have with my tits had broken down and we would have to part from each other - sometimes to survive you have to say goodbye type deal. Then many more kinds of pics. And we waited together, the three of us, kinda pre breaking up and weepy. Then we were fine, though odd. Anamolous. My tits are firming up. Almost always that goes the other way, they become fattier and softer, but mine are putting up a fight. What does that mean??, I ask, exhausted after a mere hour of whatever this is. Nothing. It means nothing. Most women would envy it, I am told. (Seriously? Envy an ouch? Then again that makes a weird sense..)

"I hunger to touch something, other than cloth or wood. I hunger to commit the act of touch." The Handmaids Tale (#1 seller on Amazon since That Asshole won, women afraid for their lives).