Monday, October 06, 2014

Koan

Relationship Koan What is holding us together, in some ways closer than ever for the exposure in it? Sex. What is ripping us apart, inexorable as mortality itself grinding us into dust? Sex.

Answer: I'm going to buy a new purse today.

And in the end, I'll probably give in again to being stalked in my own life (some more) and I'll get off Facebook, but only because actually I use FB mostly to keep an eye on him and I'm bloody sick of that shit addiction I've picked up from him at least as much as I am sick of the smoking. I don't want to look see ponder infer or deduce what he is doing behind my back or right in front of my face with whoever is the selfie titcrack addict
example: Django Girl, like a shih tzu, pet it and regret it
 of his today anymore...etc.

If he's not going to tell me, it isn't worth knowing; because in that case, we are not together.

Ollabelle - Get Back Temptation