Thursday, February 17, 2011

my mother is blathering nonstop poetry jam style telling me about something called 'God adventures' where you ask God what he feels like doing that day and you do it, like, go to a nursing home or take the baby to a park or pool, at which point (as she has repeatedly done in circles no matter what the actual subject) she returns to the theme of what's troubling her which is that my nephew is not liked and called a piece of shit for waking up inconveniently ie for existing at all by his father. his father shrinks disgusted from his touch, he just can't like the child. my mother lives with my sister, she takes care of the baby. Alex is going to be 2 in May. she is going to get a hip replacement soon and is upset trying to find a nursing home in which to rehabilitate so that my sister won't have to leave the baby's side. ever. she says that she has not slept hardly at all and when she does she dreams badly about it and wakes up upset and seriously pissed off, for nearly a week.

this one isn't a dream.


the magnetic fields (remember "book of love"? it's long and boring, remember?)- strange powers