Friday, September 17, 2010


That's me and a guy I work with, whom I affectionately call F-Bomb bc he never swears but if he does then he says "F-Bomb" instead of the real thing. (Why do I like priests and nuns so much?) We were at an obligatory work-thing, to which I wore my anti-President clothes, resenting the bla bla the whole time, which of course he resented too but he was (OF COURSE) being good about it. He sent me this pic last night, saying "your facial reactions tell it all!" It cracked me up just when I needed the giggle. [but that is an uglyass look on my face, eek I had to shrink it]

WEEKEND LOVE FORECAST: ARIES: Your attraction secret for the weekend: Look inward more than outward. TAURUS: Contributing to the happiness of those you love might be hard work for you, but at least in the end you get to share that happiness. GEMINI: You can protect your right to do as you please in a way that doesn't offend or put another person out. CANCER: Enthusiasm is the key to making a stellar impression. It takes confidence to emote publicly! LEO: Give your loved one props. If there is no apparent reason to do so, invent one. VIRGO: Your observations about love are right on the money, though you still need to be careful of whom you share them with and how. LIBRA: You don't need to ride the high rollercoaster or bungee jump to feel powerfully alive. Love is your great thrill. SCORPIO: Your protective instinct is strong now, and loved ones feel safe near you. SAGITTARIUS: It has been proved that laughter promotes healing, and it can do the same for an ailing relationship. CAPRICORN: When you talk about your loved ones, you will put them in the best possible light. AQUARIUS: You will see things as your loved one sees them. PISCES: You may not care, but it's nice when you find out that a loved one's friends think the world of you.