Tuesday, March 30, 2010

image removed (stop looking at my ass!)


deep thought of the day, thanks DmS for inspiring it:
if you stick it out a little, it looks a little better, and the trampstamp does help the overall presentation a bit, but ultimately those saddle bags are an Italian woman's burden. I could exercise til my tits melted off, and still

my butt be girly


coincidentally, weekly horoscope for Capricorn, my rising sign: Supermodel Selita Ebanks is your role model. In accordance with the astrological omens, I recommend that you arrange for the kind of special treatment she enjoys as she's preparing for a runway show. That means getting five stylists to work for hours every day perfecting every aspect of your physical appearance. Please make sure they apply no less than 20 layers of makeup to your butt. APRIL FOOL! I lied. The omens say this is not a good time to obsess on your outer beauty. They do suggest, however, that attending to your inner beauty would be smart. So please do the equivalent of getting 20 layers of makeup applied to your soul's butt.

umm, I'm not applying 20 layers of make-up to my anything inside or out, so if you don't like any of it then don't look at it, playlist:
Justin Townes Earle: Your Biscuits Are Big Enough For Me
Missy Elliott – Lose Control (Popcorn’s Last Minute NYE Butt Touchin’ Edit)
The Bird And The Bee - I Can't Go For That

Pomegranates – Thigh High
bonus track:
"Duke of Anxiety," Scout Niblett, I like singing this loud in my cahr