Monday, July 06, 2009


for virgo: According to my projections, you will not, in the coming weeks, meet a dark, secretive stranger who'll play you like a violin. [thank goodness] Nor will you be lured to the warehouse district after midnight to pick up the "missing stuff." [lol, I've never heard dick called 'missing stuff' before, have you?] And I highly doubt that you will be invited to join a cult that's conspiring to seize political power following the events of December 21, 2012. [got it, no seizers = no seizures] No, Virgo. Your fate is far more mundane than that. [a shocker that is, eh?] In fact, it's more likely that you will soon meet a bright, forthright stranger who will play you like an accordion. [still = stranger danger] You will be drawn to a convenient location at midday to pick up the "missing stuff." [I'd be just as good with a nap midday, frankly] And you will be invited to become part of a group that has the potential to play a significant role in your quest for meaning in the coming years. [that would be okay]


this voice is an old-school mood: the wrestler, great song at the end of the very good film which I finally got around to watching while I was nursing the pup. we've had a little break-through, the pup and I - our relationship reached a new level of intimacy all of a sudden, guess you could say