Sunday, December 28, 2008

57. Nine Women Arrested After Oral Sex Competition In July, nine British women were arrested for participating in an oral sex contest on the Greek island of Zakynthos. Each was charged with prostitution, and the male parts of the equation were hit with encouraging obscene behavior. "I didn't realize AWESOME was illegal," . . .

Reflection: Wait a minute, they arrest people in Greece for consensual oral sex?? No wonder the place has been breaking out in riots, everybody's got a headache. [the rest - slapstick slays me, an embarrassing weakness]

(horoscope)FORECAST FOR THE WEEK AHEAD: Is it possible to be extremely moderate? As any jumbo shrimp lover can attest, just because it’s an oxymoron doesn’t make it a bad idea. The preponderance of Capricorn energy suggests that excessively temperate behavior will lead to (whatthehellever I'm not even gonna finish reading that)

Eddie Vedder & Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn - The long road [one of my new years resolutions: never post any song that falls below the high rec line]

update: the weather here is sublime, 70 mph wind gusts blowing the power out off-n-on but also blowing wet air in off Lake Ontario and I'm watching it out my front window and it looks like I'm at the top of the world where sky and earth are on top of each other . . . if only my car weren't trapped inside my garage w the opener going weirdo-reset-No-somethingsomething, hmmmm