Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today is Meat Out Day. And also Steak and Blowjob Day. Following on the heels of St. Let’s All Get Hammered Day, it’s like Once Upon a Time either Happily Ever After or GOD NO.

I actually had steak for the first time in an eon (I feel like I ate one of Elmer’s pets whole), a date at the dress-coded Buffalo Club with The Nun and the union. Union guys – it’s a quandary. I mean, you have to be on their team, but every time they gather, there is at least one of them wearing a gout sandal, bet your life on it, probably the president of your local chapter.

Meanwhile, it is 15 degrees here this evening. I tried. I always try, but let’s face it I start out half a bubble off plumb to begin with, so going stark raving nuts is so right there.

.
Clawing the inside of the buried box, nearing frantic.