Thursday, February 29, 2024

Nebraska has his first interview today with New York (ie a job here). Another awkward thing has been that we are qualified for the same jobs and my boss is a cunt (which I respect but oof) which means I'm the one watching job postings while he's the one who says "I love you" all damn day from the relative ease of his vew of me from Omaha. Of course I look great from there ๐Ÿคจ. And/but to be fair, relationships look better to me from 1000 miles away altogether. (Still. Not. Over. It.)


But. What if Nebraska lived in WNY? ๐Ÿค” We could get some land, a big garden. A pond. A pond AND a pool? Maybe a couple chickenschickens. Maybe a danedane. ๐Ÿค” 

nightflyer - allison russell (turn it up, close your eyes)


SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Today goes off like spellwork. You'll summon magical powers, utilize mystical associations and wield innate charisma in a ritualized and intentional way. (C'mon baby, work your white guy magic ๐Ÿง™‍♂️)