Sunday, March 22, 2020



Neil Diamond




Ok ok I take it back about Whitegirlrapper :/

I had to leave safety to go get appliances delivered, then run to campus for a minute to send files home from my work pc. I filled up with gas, bought the last of the milk and bleach at that gas station, then came home and passed out cold from the expenditure of mental energy that it took to be out in the world for just that long.

I drove by the park, it was packed with people, jogging and walking in groups. Baby strollers. Skate boards.

I thought: I didn't know that was safe, maybe I should stop being such a paranoid introversionaniac, and go to the park...

Then Cuomo came on to plead with people to get out of the fucking park, like right then as I was driving by it.

People are not listening. Maybe they CANNOT. Hear what the birds are saying.


hope that dude isn't gonna die ft just getting by